dimecres, d’agost 15, 2007

More Bullet Blogging

I've been behind on blogging so the only solution is more bullet points to bring me up to speed. I kind of like posting that way, maybe that's why I am enjoying my new Twitter account thingie. Anyway, here's the latest in random order.

Stuff That's Happened

◘ I finished my little summer stint at The Office.

◘ I visited with my sister and lots of other fam.

◘ I've gone on lots of walks in the company of my little shuffle or my friends.

◘ I had lunch with Sharon on Grand Avenue.

◘ I've gone to campus several times to work on random stuff. I'll be officially under contract next Monday so I'm enjoying the last days of unscheduled time.

◘ I made my friends Cath and Siena a tortilla for lunch and Catherine shared French Granny's secret dessert recipe with me. Puff pastry and fresh berries, mmm!
French Granny berry dessert

Stuff That's Coming Up

◘ My cousin's bachelorette party downtown St. Paul. Anyone been to Pazzaluna?

◘ Fall Semester

◘ My cousins' weddings (note the apostrophe s- two cousins are getting married two consecutive weekends in the Duluth area).

Etiquetes de comentaris: , , ,