divendres, de juliol 29, 2005

Movin' on Up

I haven't posted for a long time since I got busy with summer school and with the class I myself am taking. Also, we're getting ready to move into a bigger space so there's been lots of packing to do. Today I'm picking up the keys and starting to haul some boxes over. We are going out for a friend's birthday tonight so I won't have a lot of time but tomorrow and Sunday we'll move as much as we can, just Austin and I. The following weekend, we get the muscle (A's friends) to help us move the bigger stuff.

Good things about the new place: the huge kitchen, two car garage, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, guest room (at last), two huge storage rooms (for Gramma's xmas tree and other accumulated stuff), and the large office that will also end up holding all of our bookshelves. It will be wonderful to get all settled in, just in time for the start of fall semester.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 p. m., de juliol 29, 2005, Blogger Elizabeth said...

yay! A new post. Good luck with moving, I can't wait to see pictures.

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home