dimecres, d’agost 24, 2005

Back to School

I'm back to school now and it's been keeping me busy. Our contracts started Monday and there have been some meetings though no clear rules on when we need to be here. I think right now I am the only person here! I need to finish up syllabi, clean off my desk, and get organized. The fun part about having moved is I have an office at home that also needs to be majorly organized but it will be worth it when it's all done.

We had our first visitors last weekend. Our friends Mark and Steve had just done the Lake Superior Circle in their cute little Miata and stopped by on their way back home. We made them dinner (mustard glazed salmon) since they had been eating out for the past week.

Tonight we will have friends over to share a bottle of nice wine and have some cheese and hors d'oeuvres with it. At least the main level of our place looks fairly put together (minus the lack of hung art).

1 Comments:

At 4:49 p. m., d’agost 24, 2005, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Going back to school is only for cool people.

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home