dissabte, de febrer 11, 2006

I Need to Tell the World Why We Registered for Crystal

Austin and I went back to Fields to work on our registry items. This was a good idea since I had just spent lots of time failing to find nice work pants and even when a girl does find pants, it's usually not a fun process. Registering for kitcheny stuff helped to take my mind off it and made me feel somewhat productive. We found a few cool things and had the very helpful clerk look over our registry for some suggestions. She immediately said "crystal" to which I said "nasty." Well, it turns out some people just HAVE to buy crystal for weddings because it's their thing. And if people are gonna buy crystal anyway, you might as well pick out something sort of cute. I selected a few Kate Spade items that are rather nice even though I'd really be happier to get some of the other stuff but just in case Aunt Arvilla feels the need, the crystal is there. And that is why we registered for crystal.