dilluns, de maig 15, 2006

Updates

Today Austin is taking a half day so we can get our license, finalize with our officiant, and finalize with our caterer. The wedding is 19 short days away and I'm sure that time will fly by.

This week is finals week and I'm done with my "have to be here" time on Wednesday afternoon. After that, I will have tons of grading and the bachelorette event but then will have a little under two full weeks completely free from work to focus on the wedding. That will be really nice but hopefully I won't get nervous. Right now I'm too busy with students and exams to spend much time dwelling on nerve-wracking situations.

The only non-wedding tidbit I have is that we planted our herb garden: basil and rosemary like last year with the addition of green peppers and tomatoes. We aren't doing cilantro again because it's a real pain to grow in our climate. Pizza margarita, pesto, salsa, mmm... summer foods...

1 Comments:

At 11:09 a. m., de maig 19, 2006, Blogger rhyan/djay said...

So when you get your license, does that make you technically married?

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home