dimarts, d’agost 22, 2006

Bloggin' From Work

Yep, it's that time of year when I go back to the office and create beautiful syllabi, attend urgent meetings, and hide from desperate students. This happens for two weeks and then the classes actually start. It's a good way to get back into the routine and get ready for the grind.

This morning there was an all-employee breakfast but I didn't want to go. It's one of those optional things but I'm the only person in my department right now. Including office staff. It's kind of eerie.

I guess with the quiet I should quit blogging and get back to pondering how I'm going to handle my quiz and workbook policy, the two things that I am required to do but always plague me in terms of how to utilize. I change my process every semester and still haven't found what I'm looking for (right, Bono?).