dimarts, d’agost 15, 2006

Lady Who Lunches

Since the end of summer is nearing, I've been making lots of plans to see my friends before things get too busy with the beginning of the school year. Last week, I visited four friends and this week I have plans with three friends and my mom. Coming up this weekend is a family reunion, too, so there's lotsa visiting happening. Some of the restaurants covered/to be covered include (Mpls) La Bodega, The French Meadow, The Loring Pasta Bar, and (WI) The Creamery, and Houligans. Sorry that I'm too lazy to link those up but I doubt anyone would actually look.

At the Loring, my U of M student ID still scored me a 30% off discount! We used to go there after class for appetizers on occassion and I went there with my parents to celebrate my M.A. Here's what I had on Friday: