dimarts, d’agost 01, 2006

Goings On

Yesterday I woke up at 4:40 a.m., five minutes before my alarm went off, so I could head out early with a colleague. We went to a dairy farm to see how Mexican employees were learning English on the farm and other employees were learning Spanish. It was really an amazing, grassroots program and was worth getting up early for. My colleague is the driving force behind our research but it's been great experience for me to tag along and bridge Spanish education with ESL.

It made for a long day, however, and when I got home at 12:30 it felt like it was already 8:00 p.m. I forced myself to stay awake and got to bed really early. Finally slept well too so I feel like a new person today.

Tomorrow I'm working with another colleague to finish a manuscript proposal.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 p. m., d’agost 01, 2006, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Terry called and he ants you to work on his dictionary as well.

 
At 3:39 p. m., d’agost 01, 2006, Blogger Elizabeth said...

"wants"

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home