divendres, d’agost 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Kacie and Angie

Today is my sister's and my (future) sister-in-law's birthday. We celebrated with Kacie when she and her husband were in town for a wedding and last night went out for teppanyaki with Sean and Angie. Austin and I had only recently gone to our local hibachi grill for the first time so we got to pretend we were old pros last night. As usual, the food was wonderful and I wanted to pick up my dipping dish of soy-ginger sauce and drink it like a shot.



This weekend we're going to a wedding at Solera, a fabulous tapas restaurant downtown Mpls that is essentially a tiny piece Barcelona conveniently located in the Midwest. Admittedly, I'm a little jealous. We were completely happy with how our wedding turned out and the venue was amazing but after the honeymoon and reabsorbing the ethereal Modernista flavor of Bcn, I can't help but have a twinge of longing. Ah well, it will be fun and I will whole-heartedly lift my sangria glass in toast to the newlyweds.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 p. m., d’agost 04, 2006, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wait, they have the same birthday? That is totally cuh-razay. Why, the odds of that happening are 1 in 365! (Or maybe not. I don't really know how odds work.)

 
At 2:11 p. m., d’agost 05, 2006, Blogger rhyan/djay said...

Hooray for birthdays!

I was just talking to someone about Solera the other day, and now I can't remember who or why.
Last night I went to Adrian's bar on Chicago Ave, and got into quite a few random conversations with strangers. Mostly about their jailtime. LOL

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home