diumenge, de setembre 24, 2006

Sunday Night

It's Sunday night and I'm all tucked in with a cup of honey vanilla chamomile tea, mmm... Just relaxing and getting ready for another week. I'm proud of myself for avoiding the last minute scrambling that I am normally doing at this time on Sundays. Weekends at home = productivity. Here are the joint accomplishments of the LundeRoy household:

-washed dishes
-rearranged kitchen cupboards
-5 loads of laundry
-cleaned office (thanks, MH, for hauling the dead 'puter bits away!)
-vacuumed (by hand upstairs, roomba in basement)
-cleaned bathroom
-got groceries

Individual accomplishments:

-washed and waxed WRX
-finished some grading
-finished SLA homework in the afternoon

Not a bad weekend, lots accomplished but there was still time for relaxing.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 a. m., de setembre 25, 2006, Blogger rhyan/djay said...

I got kicked out of a strip club! Whooooo!

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home