dissabte, de maig 27, 2006

The Calm Before the Storm

Today is a week before our wedding. People keep calling to ask what we're doing and if we're getting nervous which is interesting because now I feel like I should be doing something that I'm forgetting and that's making me nervous. But not too nervous.

We are being l-a-z-y all weeked because we can. Tonight we're having dinner with some friends and catching a movie. Tomorrow and Monday, hanging out with friends and probably doing some grilling in the humid, 90+ weather.

There will be some wedding-related work like finalzing our program so I can assemble them next week, checking in on some guests who have not contacted us since receiving the invitations, etc. But it's nothing too difficult or overwhelming. As Austin points out, it's no use freaking out now because it's too late to change anything. I like that philosophy. Live in the present moment like I learned in yoga class.