dimecres, d’octubre 04, 2006

Catching Up

It's been awhile... I was home last weekend for my 10 year class reunion and was feeling a little under the weather. A late night out that ended in a smokey bar wasn't the best way to treat my aging body so I have been spending the last few days just trying to keep up enough to teach and go home and drink Nyquil.

It was nice to see some people after a decade, though, and the fall leaves were near peak up there in my little hometown. Here's some pics for Bad Z.





Luckily I'm on the up and up today and starting to feel like myself again. Austin and I are indulging in our guilty pleasure tonight and watching "Lost." To make it feel more like our own private party, I'm making a nicer dinner. A green salad, a baguette, and linguine tossed with a creamy gorgonzola sauce and topped with toasted walnuts. I thought that sort of fit the whole "stranded on an island eating Dharma Initiative beans theme." Or not. But it will be fun.