dimarts, d’octubre 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Today is Halloween, one of my favorite holidays, but there won’t be too much by way of festivities. We were gone over the weekend when the majority of parties took place so we will just hand out candy to the few neighborhood ghosts and goblins that stop by this evening. It’s the first year I haven’t come up with a new costume, kind of a disappointment, but I have a fabulous bride of Frankenstein wig that I can always slap on for door-answering. Even more disappointing is that in between the trick-or-treaters, I will likely be grading compositions. Ah, well…

2 Comments:

At 4:00 p. m., de novembre 03, 2006, Blogger Elizabeth said...

COMPOSITIONS!!!

 
At 10:30 p. m., de novembre 06, 2006, Blogger takenob said...

We didn't get any trick or treaters ... apartment living!

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home