dimarts, de novembre 14, 2006

Sleepy Tuesday Morning

Tuesdays are always my prep day and where I work, you can interpret that however you want. Some people work from home, some come in for limited hours, and some are here all day. I tend to treat it like another work day and am usually at my office from 7:30-4:30ish.

This morning I woke up a few minutes before my alarm but I thought the clock was going to tell me I had many more hours to work. Unfortunately, it wasn't the middle of the night and the sunrise lamp had been turned off since Austin had called in sick and stayed in bed on Monday. I usually don't have problems waking up but today I felt like I was dragging, hence the current "bloggin' from work" instead of working at work. Hmm.

As I mentioned, Austin has been sick so our Saturday evening plans were canceled and I canceled my Friday plans due to the snow. It was a low-key weekend but I got a lot done at home which is always satisfying. It was sort of the pre-Thanksgiving cleaning and organizing although there will be much to do next weekend.

Austin also threw together a really good pizza. We got a Boboli thin crust and spread on a light layer of bbq sauce. That was topped with pieces of Boca's Spicy Chik'n Patties and slivers of red onion. A little parm/mozzerella cheese mix held the whole thing together and it was really delicious, something we'll definitely make again.