dimecres, de febrer 21, 2007

Happy News

I've known for a few months now that I will get to be an aunt* for the first time early this July and today I found out that I will be an aunt to a nephew, Conner Owen. RJN, you're the only person I can think of (who reads my blog) that has experience in the field. Any advice or observations? And also, is there a gender-neutral term for aunt/uncle and niece/nephew? We have words for relatives like "parent" or "sibling" or "cousin" but I think there isn't a good one for these cases.

*Austin's sister is the momma-to-be.

Etiquetes de comentaris:

2 Comments:

At 10:11 a. m., de març 01, 2007, Blogger rhyan/djay said...

My only advice would be to prepared to be bowled over by cuteness. ;^)

 
At 8:52 a. m., de març 02, 2007, Blogger Elizabeth said...

There should be a lot more gender neutral words for EVERYTHING. Nongender rights now!!

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home