divendres, de juny 22, 2007

Friday

It's Friday, the only day this week I'm not at The Office but the one day I will be at The Campus. I'll be working with two colleagues on a project that we are trying to complete over the summer.

After that, I'll run a few errands and then do some cleaning in preparation for my parents' visit. They are coming tomorrow and we're taking them out for dinner at a haibachi grill restaurant, something they've been talking about trying for awhile. Then on Sunday, we're taking them to breakfast at a favorite coffee shop where my dad previously had been disappointed by arriving too late for a breakfast sandwich that he was craving.

It'll be a great weekend and then early next week, I get to see my good friend, Bad Z!

Etiquetes de comentaris: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:00 p. m., de juny 26, 2007, Blogger takenob said...

Oh fun! My dad was in town yesterday for business and Ryan, my sister, and I took him to Kami in Apple Valley. It was Ryan's first experience. I think he enjoyed it! How was it? Did you have fun? The visit from the parents is always fun.

 
At 9:02 p. m., de juny 26, 2007, Blogger takenob said...

What she's in town? Is this trip #2 (no pun intended) that we will not get to see you two. Maybe you're not making it down to the Cities. I act like we are BFF, but seriously I had a good time at Old Chicago like a million years ago. Maybe next time.

 

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

<< Home