dilluns, de març 12, 2007

Good Weekend

Austin and I have been making small changes to eat a little healthier but on Friday night, we splurged on a Papa Murphy's pizza (onion mix and tomato) and some hard cider. It was delicious but the volume that pizza and cider require was something that we were not accustomed to. We went to bed early, shamed by our slobby behavior.

Saturday was gorgeous-- sunny and warm enough to melt a little snow. Austin and I ran a few errands and found a nice piece of luggage for my upcoming trip to TESOL in Seattle. I only have a huge backpack which is great for tromping around Europe but for a professional development opportunity where I'll be staying in one place the whole week, well, it was time to invest in something a little more appropriate.

Saturday night Austin recreated the shrimp dish for me; more on that in a future post (with a pic). We enjoyed more nice weather on Sunday and suddenly it's Monday morning, sprung into daylight savings time. I hope my students are awake today but it's not likely.

Etiquetes de comentaris: ,